OmerCare provides care in the home for adults and children who live in villages of Hertfordshire such as Codicote, Knebworth, Kimpton, Whitwell and Graveley.
It may be the case that you are a relative who is looking for care for a loved one. You may live some distance away. It is likely that you are new to the world of home care, and are not sure what is on offer.
Our services include:
- All Personal Care, eg washing, dressing, incontinence care.
- Meal preparation
- Medication reminders and prescription collection
- Escorting to medical appointments
- Trips and outings, eg lunches, theatre, visiting friends and family
- Mental stimulation using card games, memory boxes, help to write memoirs
- Help to sort out practical issues, eg preparing to move house, sorting home paperwork
- End of Life care
- Dementia care
There may be other services that you need and we are more than happy to discuss individual requirements.
We provide care from 7am to 10pm, 7 days a week. You may require overnight care from time to time. Please ask us about this.
We aim to give you consistency in the care you receive, and wherever possible will send the same person to your home on each visit.
We also try to match clients and carers to their interests, backgrounds, experiences etc. In doing this, we hope that good relationships will develop between them, and that the care visit will add to the social life of the client, as well as to their practical life.
We provide care to those who are funding themselves, as well as to people who are funded by their local authority.